Saturday, January 8, 2011

Whisper of Heavan




“I hear a whisper
Its calling my name
In the twilight of Heaven I can never be the     same
Out in the meadow,
A pale moon it rises
Lighting the way
For the heart that is pure.
As the crow flies and the wolf cries
To the full harvest moon,
I look to the distance and I see you there…
I reach out to touch you in the still quiet air. 

Don’t ask how it came to pass,
For the wise may not know,
How this world turned to ash, as the prophets foretold.
Carry on, carry on,
Babylon may not fall
As the sentries stand guard through the night

I know it’s out there,
A land that is green,
Untouched by the pleasures of mans misery,
A world we were promised,
A land of our own that calls come to me,
Come to me, and make me whole.”

No comments:

Post a Comment