Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Life in a NutShell


Well hello everybody, as you can tell from reading my blog my name is Nathan Porrata, I am an Airman First Class in the US Air Force presently stationed in Kunsan Air Base South Korea. Originally I was from Nebraska where I grew up and became a Corn Husker fan for life, but moved down to Florida in 99 becasue my parents wanted to be closer to THEIR parents in Puerto Rico. That is where most of my family lives now, my dad, mom, and two of my youngest brothers Jared and Danial.

My sister, Nichole, lives in Dentin Texas and works in ministry for the University of North Texas. My other youngers brother, Jason, takes classes at Florida State University where Nichole graduated from a few years back. I am twenty years old and love to write, about anything really, from sports, to movie and book reviews, to politics, to horror to angst and fantisy, the keys are my home and I love to type away. I have a nasty habit, however, of starting a bunch of strories and not finishing any of them. Its a curse of mine, but I'll get started on a story and then take a break, only to start somthing else and end up with TWO unfinished stories instead of one. Anyway, I'll post all kinds of things on this blog so for those of you who do read it expect a smorgisborg of writings. I am a Libertarian, and for those of you who don't know don't worry, there will be plenty of political writings put up here that will explain in full just what that means. I will post poems and stories I've written, as well as a few personal stories about myself and some sports comentaries mainly dealing with my favorite subject, the Nebraska Corn Huskers, GO BIG RED!

So hello one and all, I hope I get some readers this time as this will be the second blog I've ever used. No one read the last one, maybe this one will have mor success.

1 comment: